Accounts Administrator – Auckland
Have you developed a passion for working as a valued member of a small administrative team, with the ability to get things done, but having a bit of fun and banter on the way?
We’re looking for someone with experience in data and timesheet entry, database management, accounts and project management assistance, and being part of a team. In return you will be respected, supported, and valued, and of course being well paid.
If this sounds like you then we have a desk with your name on it.
We also offer ongoing training, a family first culture, and to be part of a versatile team where you will be integral to its success.
Below are some things that will help you to succeed:
- Experience in timesheet entry
- Having supported site teams before
- Experience in entering claims and processing creditors
- Have a can do attitude ensuring you achieve your targets positively
- Previous experience in construction is beneficial but not essential, to help with things like terminology
- Good people skills to communicate with staff, clients, other contractors, and suppliers
- Be reliable, flexible, and a team player
- Ability to follow written instructions
- A good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity to join a well established organisation.
Find out what we can do for you