JacksCo Civil is looking to bolster its team with Machine Operators to be a part of our team and grow from there.
There is opportunity to collaborate with hard working professionals in the industry and to take advantage of leading-edge equipment provided by our company. You can take pride in working alongside other respected civil construction workers to provide top-quality services in both commercial and residential settings.
We pay market leading rates and are looking for the best to join our team of hard workers.
We’re looking for people that want to continue to grow, enjoy a family first culture, and be respected and rewarded for your efforts.
We support our team and have health and safety, and quality at the heart of everything we do. We promote a drug free environment with random drug and alcohol testing.
What you need to be good at:
- Operating heavy plant machinery safely including but not limited to Diggers, Compactors, Bulldozers, Loaders, and Bobcats
- Caring for the machinery you use including carrying out proper prestart checks and immediately notifying your manager of any damage/defects/irregular performance
- Being able to follow plans and directions and be able to interact with site managers and management staff
- Contributing to a positive work environment. We’re all in this together.
- Completing tasks to a high quality and on time.
- Communicating with your teammates, clients, other contractors, and suppliers.
- Following correct safety procedures and embracing a Health and Safety culture.
- Keeping up to date with any relevant paperwork
- Willing to get your hands dirty including some general labouring
What skills or qualifications you need to have:
- Current and clean Class 1 or higher driver’s license and a reliable mode of transport
- WTR licence
- Confident and highly competent operating skills with two or more years of experience with driving a range of vehicles and plant machinery
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability
- Physically fit as this role can be repetitive and physical at times
- Availability for weekend work and long hours if required
Find out what we can do for you